We value creative, cross-disciplinary relationships that leverage both our clients’ industry knowledge and our own technical expertise.
We believe in transparent, honest and consistent communication that guides and supports our clients throughout the entire process.
We literally ring a cowbell at the start and end of every project. We are thrilled to be contributing to the success of your project and business.
Goal: Establish mutual fit and understand project scope
Output: Partnership agreement
Goal: Develop an agreed upon project roadmap
Output: Low-fidelity wireframes
Goal: Determine the look, feel and function of the software
Output: High-fidelity wireframes
Goal: Weekly builds guided by project plan and client input
Output: Regular product updates + demos
Goal: A smooth full or staggered rollout of the final solution
Output: Fully-Functional, polished release
Goal: Team training on software and technical support
Output: Updates + Success Resources
How We Made It To 20+ Years
- Trust is the currency of all business relationships
- Planning is crucial at the start of projects, flexibility and agility are essential throughout
- Where others might exploit a client's tech unfamiliarity, we choose to guide and educate
- Over-promising serves no one
- One-size fits all solutions are incredibly rare
- Not every shiny, new technology is for every project
- Build software for the end-user or, in the end, they won’t use it
- Innovation begins with curiosity